Thursday, August 7, 2014

Here we go again!!!

Welcome!!  I have done so many matches in the last year and seeing these sweet families grown and the babies born has been simply amazing!  I am so, so grateful to have been a part of this incredible part of so many families lives.  Because of this, and because I already have on complete, successful embryo transfer under my belt AND THREE KIDS, why do I feel so nervous??

Because I am going to try again.  Am I crazy?  A little.  How many times can one girl be blessedwithinfertility?   I feel like I am tempting fate here or something.  Things are going so well, and my two year old "baby" is just now moving out of the baby phase, I mean, she JUST stopped nursing!  Like, last week!  She is still waking up at least once a night, I may never sleep again if I get pregnant this time!  

Husband isn't too sure our family needs to grow, but feels the same as I do:  It's time to attempt to give life to these remaining embryos.  No matter the outcome, we love our family, and our life and we both agree that we are already so blessed in the world of adoption and infertility!

Do you think it would be helpful to include a few "how to" videos on here?  For example, how to give your self a shot of Lupron or even a few different methods of giving yourself a shot in the bum?  I am going to try a video diary this time - ask some questions and I will try to answer them!!

Thanks for going on this journey with me!
~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment